02/03/2009

The Final Countdown

So it's less than a month until I finish my University course. I can't say I'm as horrified by the prospect as I thought I'd be, but I think that that's probably because of the ridiculous amount of unfinished work I have to do in the next three weeks or so. Uni has been amazing - seriously, amazing. But the massive party fun times are in the past already, so I guess it's time to move on and see some new places, and possibly earn some money or something crazy like that. I hate wishing my life away and I'm really going to miss seeing my friends all the time... but I just wish I could be done with my dissertation et al. It really hangs over me like some kind of massive raincloud. Oh wait, there's always a massive raincloud too. Eesh, I need to go somewhere hot and sunny. For a long period of time.